This very simple side dish that goes perfectly with a main course. For those of us that used to never eat our vegetables this was a surprising taste for me that I was willing to have more and more of.
Recipe Source: Rouxbe Cooking School
- 1 lb Brussels Spouts
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil (grapeseed or coconut)
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly group black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Note: The sprouts can also be roasted higher at temperatures as high as 475°F, just note that the cooking time will need to be adjusted.
- Wash, dry and trim the Brussels sprouts. Cut in half lengthwise.
- Place into a bowl and toss with the oil and salt and pepper to taste. Arrange cut-side down on a parchment-lined baking tray. Place into the oven and roast for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden, turning once, if necessary.
Once done, serve immediately.
Photo By: Yours Truly