Literally had to make this one this morning for the house. Everyone is slowly getting a cold and with limited breathing ability for me right now my nose can’t afford to get stuffy. (Jaw surgery). It tasted mostly like oranges and opened the sinuses right up! I like to blend my juices with ice after I juice everything to drink it cold right away, the original recipe does not do this.
Recipe: Reboot With Joe
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Large Carrot (I used 2 medium)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper (capsicum)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 in piece of Turmeric (if you can’t find the root, you can pick up some fresh ground turmeric and blend it after)
- 1 in piece of Ginger
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the oranges and lemon and remove the stem and seeds from the pepper.
- Push all ingredients through the juicer.
- Add extracted juice and ice to a high speed blender, blend for 30 seconds.
Notes: Joe gives the following substitutes if you are missing an ingredient.
- Oranges- mandarin, ruby grapefruit
- Carrot- sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash
- Orange Pepper- yellow or red pepper (capsicum)
- Lemon- grapefruit, lime
Photo By: Reboot with Joe