Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Place black beans, cumin, and water in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave on high for 1 minute.
2. Mix mango, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; stir in black beans.
3. Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator before serving.
I usually let this sit in the refrigerator to let the lime juice bring the flavors our a little bit more.
Photo By: All Recipes.com